1. Can I visit my relative or friend at anytime? Limetree residential home is open 24/7, throughout the year. We only ask relatives to avoid meal times where possible. Visiting times are 2.30pm to 4.30pm and 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Visiting times for Limetree House are 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm.
2. What are the bedrooms like and are they ensuite? There are a variety of rooms regularly decorated and cleaned. Some rooms are ensuite with others using bathroom facilities close by.
3. My relative has medical needs will Limetree staff manage that situation? All residents are registered with a GP and the Ulster Hospital is 10 minutes from the home. A daily log is kept and senior staff record and administer medication as directed by their doctor.
4. Do residents mix and go out of the home? We organise lots of things for our residents and encourage participation whilst respecting the residents decision not to be involved.
5. Is the home easy to get to? The home can be accessed both by car and bus.
6. Who do I contact should I need help and assistance with my relative? Senior staff are always available to help and answer any issues or concerns.
7. Can my relative bring personal items into the home? Staff encourage small items in rooms to help residents integrate into the home. A personal inventory of items is agreed and held with the Care Plan. We do advise that money is kept to a minimum and expensive jewellery is locked away in the company safe.
8. My loved one has dietary needs can you look after that? Any special food needs or intolerances will be registered when drawing up the individual Care Plan. The information will be passed to the staff and monitored by a senior member of staff .
9. How is payment made to the home? This will be arranged by the management usually a standing order.
10. How are clothes keep clean? We ask relatives to label all resident clothes and the home has a laundry service which is part of each residents care package.
11. Can I see the inspection reports by the local authority? All inspection reports are available to be viewed, just ask a staff member to arrange a time suitable.